Wedding Photography Prices & Info
Our Wedding Photography Prices
Our photos convey a unique west coast flair that blends photojournalism, editorial, and fine art photography. We approach each photography commission as a labour of love and are known for being very experienced, easy going, unobtrusive, and dedicated to our craft. We are currently accepting booking for 2017; Book early to ensure availability and excellent rates!
- Contemporary wedding photography commissions starting from only $2200 CAD
- We also offer packages for off-season, weekday, and smaller celebrations
- Need customized options to suit your needs and requirements? Yes, we do that!
- Having a smaller wedding or special family or corporate event? Please contact us for a custom quote.
- We are up front with our commission rates and there are never any surprise fees!
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
Most of our commissions include (please contact us for specifics):
- Coverage by a professional Vancouver photographer and an assistant photographer
- Unlimited high resolution digital photos throughout the day
- Free location scouting and advice for the Greater Vancouver region
- Commercial-grade photographic and lighting equipment (plus backup equipment just in case!)
- A combination of standard photo edits and specially enhanced images
- A private password-protected online gallery for sharing your photos over the web
- High resolution digital “print-ready” photographs for you to keep
- A print release, which allows you to make your own photographic prints and products for personal use
- Free in-depth consultations, coaching, and support to help you get the most from your photo sessions
- Half-celebration photography coverage
- Full-celebration photography coverage
- Custom/all-day photography coverage
- Event Stand-up PhotoBooth with Instant Prints starting from $499
- Family and maternity photography
- Award winning photography (Professional Photographers of Canada)
- Member of the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce
- We offer customizable pricing options to meet your particular photography needs
- We create natural, modern, and timeless images that emphasize your relationships and the emotions that characterize your special day
- We’re unobtrusive, respectful, and provide relaxed coverage that will make you feel comfortable and at ease
- All of our photography commissions include high res print-ready images for you to keep
- We don’t just take pictures, we can provide coaching to help you get the most out of every photo session
- We can help you choose unique and cool locations for photography across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley
- We’re experienced with traditional, civil, and cultural weddings
- We’re experienced with photographing small weddings from as few as 2 guests to as many as over 500 guests
- We use the best professional cameras, lenses, and portable lighting equipment
- We are professionally insured, a member of the Professional Photographers of BC (PPOC-BC), and dedicated full-time to serving our clients!
The booking process for wedding photography is fairly simple 5-step process:
- Contact us using or contact form, email, or phone to check for availability and to confirm pricing for your wedding.
- Schedule a consultation in-person at our office, or by phone, Skype, or FaceTime if you’re from outside Vancouver.
- Ready to book? let us know and we’ll put together a booking quote and contract for you.
- Review the complete quote, details, and photography contract. When you’re ready, approve the booking online.*
- Pay the retainer to secure the wedding booking, and you’re done!
After the booking is made, you can always add products or other services, or even extend coverage as needed. We’re flexible and happy to help you meet your photography needs.
We also have customizable packages available for smaller celebrations, off-peak weddings, and other family or corporate events. Consultations are absolutely FREE, so CONTACT US today for a custom quote.
A portion of all wedding and portrait bookings will benefit Canadian Feed The Children. Canadian Feed The Children (CFTC) has been working to improve the lives of children and families across Canada and internationally in Bolivia, Ethiopia, Ghana and Uganda for nearly 30 years. Their mission is to reduce the impact of poverty on children and enhance the well-being and self-sufficiency of their families and communities. Their works focuses on food security and education to achieve sustainable poverty alleviation. They act as catalysts of community-based change through the development and empowerment of their partners and beneficiaries. We are pleased to support the work that CFTC is doing to help children thrive!
You can view independent information about Canadian Feed the Children on Charity Intelligence Canada.
Serving, Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Whistler, Vancouver Island, and the rest of Canada.
Daniel’s cell number:  805 1828