Laura + Steve celebrated their wedding day at Grouse Mountain in North Vancouver. The day started with Laura getting ready at Thistle Down House, just a short drive to the Grouse Mountain skyride. They held the ceremony just outside the Timber room and although the deck was small, it was more than sufficient for their many guests that showed up to take part in their wedding. The Timber room was a intimate reception venue with a mountain lodge feel. My favorite part of the wedding was the reception, with a few emotional speeches and just about everyone joining in the dance festivities at one point or another.
Laura reading a love letter from Steve (above) and Steve reading a love note from Laura (below) before their wedding ceremony.
Reminds me of a BeeGees album cover (Still Waters) from one of my favorite CDs.
Laura + Steve’s cool summer wedding ceremony on the deck outside the Timber Room on Grouse Mountain.
I love how happy Laura + Steve look walking down the isle together during the recessional.
- grouse mountain wedding (205)
- grouse mountain weddings (58)
- grouse mountain timber room (30)
- wedding grouse mountain (20)
- the timber room grouse mountain (17)
- weddings at grouse mountain (16)
- grouse mountain lodge weddings (15)
- grouse mountain timber room wedding (14)
- grouse mountain wedding photos (11)
- grouse mountain wedding pictures (11)